Subject: [Leica] Re: pardon my venting : DAMN I hate color work !
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:24:02 -0500

Eric:

>So after a few years of reading up on color management.. I gotta say.. I AM
>SICK OF WORKING IN COLOR. I do the fully profiled film->scan->PS->Fujix
>(sp?) route.

What scanning software do you use?

I've had really good results with Vuescan...and from what I understand, it's
gotten even better since I last scanned color negatives.  A tweak to the
curves here and there in Photoshop, and no major problems.

I still prefer B&W, though.  :)

Eric

Replies: Reply from "korenman" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: pardon my venting : DAMN I hate color work !)