Subject: [Leica] FS: Current Version 3E w/ Leica UVa filter
From: Frank Farmer <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:12:21 -0500 (CDT)

For Sale: Current version Tri-Elmar Lens w/ Leica UVa Filter

Both items are mint. They both come with their original boxes and all original packaging material, papers and caps, etc. (including soft leather case for the lens and hard plastic case for the filter). The lens has been serviced by Leica under the Passport plan and functions beautifully. The glass is scratch and mischief free and has been protected behind the Leica filter (which is also scratch and mischief free). The filter may show minor cleaning marks but otherwise it is in great shape and I mention this only in case there is something I missed after my examination - which I don't think there is. The focus is smooth and the aperture ring and focal length selector snap into place nicely. I am placing a conservative MINT rating on these items. They are offered together for $1,600.00 USD plus shipping at cost.

I am only selling this lens to fund the purchase of a faster standard lens. I hate to see it go.

E-mail me off list with any questions you have and I'll be happy to answer them. Pictures are available upon request.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Frank