Subject: Re: [Leica] New Nikon Lens Mount
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:04:00 -0700

Doug:

I'm only guessing, but I would think that from a bottom-line aspect, they
are finding they can't afford to produce more expensive types of digital
equipment and not have a market for their lenses - so, while it probably
does upset Nikon users, I would think that if they want the larger sensors
and attendant advantages of same, they will buy the new lenses to go with
them.  Other manufactures will follow suit, I'm pretty sure. Just my take on
this.

Ted