Subject: [Leica] Re: Wedding Photos (blue...borrowed, etc...) from V24 #343
From: "Michael E. Berube" <MEB@GoodPhotos.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:33:10 -0400

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:07:57 -0700 (PDT), Gary Williams wrote to the Leica Users digest (in jest?)...
>You seem like a cool guy but you're killing me.  Please people, no
>more wedding photos! :-(

What is wrong with wedding photographs? Chris has some excellent wedding images on his site and I'm happy that he shared them as an example of what he does with his Leica. (The blue and grainy shot he pointed to isn't one of these excellent wedding images, but it is probably salvageable.)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael Eric Berube
www.GoodPhotos.com

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Wedding Photos (blue...borrowed, etc...) from V24 #343)