Subject: Re: [Leica] 35/1.2 Nokton re: 35/1.4 Summilux
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:23:43 -0600

If you read the post again you will see that Henning was referring to
density rather than weight. Henning's point being that the Nokton is
not as heavy as you might expect if only you judged it on its size as
compared to the Summilux. For example, the Nokton may look twice as
large as the Summilux but, due to its lower density, the Nokton does
not weigh twice as much Summilux.

John Collier