Subject: Re: [Leica] Louisiana snapshots
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:58:52 -0500

> Of course they are!  And all the Spanish speaking people here
> are pure Castilian.  :-)
>
> BTW, I too, think that your photos are a bit dark.
>
> Jerry

Well, it is true; these people are of colonial French descent.  (I am not)
Futher South, maybe 100 miles, you get into Cajun country.  Here in
Natchitoches, there are very few cajuns.    This is the oldest settlement in
the Louisiana Purchase, and several people can trace their lineage to 1714.

 If the pics are dark to you, that is the way I intended them.  See my scale
I use to set my monitor.

http://www.sonc.com/grayscale/

The weird percentages are from the zone system, but it will show you how my
monitors are set.

SonC