Subject: [Leica] Snapshots
From: "Levi" <levi@influxpoint.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:58:02 -0400

I want to take snapshots of my little kids.  I only use leica (almost all
M).  For other purposes I will shoot slow color film (usually slides)
outside or bw indoors.  I never use flash (just posted about SF20).  But now
I am constantly in need of a quick pic - my baby is doing something and I
just want to take a damn picture!  As the pic will also be for family and so
on (not art directors) I want this sort of thing to be in color.  So what do
I do?  Put a flash on my M6?  Use bw and say to hell with it?   Or what
about getting something like a T3 p/s?  Would I have more pictures?  I got
relatives using throw aways cause they want pictures!  Or maybe I should get
a good digital?  That makes the most sense as I can instantly e-mail them
and also have good enough quality for smaller prints.  Of course I will
still take 'real' pics with my leica stuff.....

Thanks..

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Snapshots)
Reply from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] Snapshots)
Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Snapshots)