Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Metz vs. Leica SF20
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 22:00:22 -0700

Levi,
Honestly, I have never much liked the SF-20.  The range is not that good,
and what really kills it for me is the lack of bounce capability.  The
little Vivitar 2800 has proven to be very realiable for me, giving great
exposures, adequate power, and a bounce head.  My SF-20 seems to have a
problem in that the TTL capability doesn't seem to work any more.  And it's
out of warranty, so not sure if I will ever get it repaired.

- --Jim