Subject: RE: [Leica] Three "real" B.D.s/hands and eyes
From: "Clive Moss" <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 20:50:05 -0500

I got a "not found" when trying following the links -- but I came across
your Provence shots (http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/folder-2246.html)
when trying to diagnose the problem. I was there in 2001 also (see
http://clive.moss.net/ProvenceHome.htm .
I did see someone in one of the markets shooting with an M6. When were you
there? I used Nikon gear on that trip (so, purists, be warned -- do not
look). It was before I started with Leica (late convert). If had a Leica,
would not have spent the Thursday night in agony with back pains!
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Three "real" B.D.s/hands and eyes)