Subject: [Leica] Fake M7d
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 16:23:23 -0400

Jerry;
    Of course I could do better! - I just don't have the time :-)
Actually, this guy has tremendous P-Shop skills. I am just offering a
"critique" of his latest work -- His previous R9 was one that provoked
conjecture, wish - want and desire. It showed skill and creativity and
daring - pushing the envelope of design statement, making the viewer long
for the new product, pulling us in to the screen; his realm.
    His latest work, "M7d - Object of Desire" is but a shadow of his
creative potential. It pains to see such an opportunity cast aside.
    This year's "Webby Award for Leica Fakes made on PhotoShop" may still go
to him if he presents a better version of a Leica Digital Offering. Then
again, I think he's the only entrant! ;-)
    Very Tounge-in-Cheek,
        Ed

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Fake M7d)