Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Bargin BAH!
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:19:37 -0400

Dead Soldier's Car?!!!! GREAT soppy country song, by a guy named David
Allen Ball, that was # 1 for a while last year about a guy who buys a
dead soldier's car and is eventually pulled from the fiery wreckage by
the dead soldier....Old lady advertises an old Chevy - buyer goes out
into the barn to see it - pulls off dusty army tarp...
"And what she called a 'Chevy' was a '64 Corvette.."

Even talks about feeling guilty as he paid her the $1000 she was
asking...:-)

LOVE that song...

B. D.