Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 05:32:27 -0700

Here is what is left of my Rollie SL-35 equipment.  Rollei Equipment

Prices do NOT include shipping.  Consider these "suggested" prices and make
an offer if you like.  I tried not to put sentimental value on them, but I
might have failed.

Everything except the Pentax eyepiece, was bought new.  All lenses are one
pin, with caps.  All lenses have a polarizer filter included, and some have
UV filters.
50/1.8 Zeiss Planar, German, with hood - the one I used:  $50
50/1.8 Zeiss Planar, German, essentially never used:   $70
200/4 Zeiss Tessar, German with chip along edge of front element:   $60
2X Komura Telemore95 II 7 element converter, SL35 mount :  $25
Rollei Auto Bellows (by Novoflex)  $120
2x Pentax eyepiece magnifier adapted to fit SL-35:  $20

Total (if my math is correct) $345

Will sell it all for $300 plus shipping.

Repair history:

As I stated in the original post, the 200 has a chip that has never affected
the photos.  About 4 years after I bought it, the diaphragm got oil on it
after photographing a particularly hot grain elevator fire and the front
element chipped while the lens was being disassembled for cleaning.  That is
the only lens that has ever been worked on.  Saw one in Shutterbug for $300,
and must have sold because not on web site or new Shutterbug.  Personally,
this was my least favorite and least used lens.