Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:02:57 +0200 (MEST)

Gentle? When it opened up I thought "nice".

Then, I looked closer, in her eyes, and saw "Dad's doing this again." But
her nearly concealed smile tells us she really doesn't mind. They will be
nice for her, and you, to have further down the road.

I've got one of those too :) A photogenic daughter named Rebecca. Keep it
up!

Daniel