Subject: [Leica] Leitz 21mm/3.4 Super Angulon
From: "Christian Vik" <christian.vik@konge.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:30:17 +0200 (CEST)

I am thinking about buying a 21mm lens, and have seen the Leitz 21mm/3.4
Super Angulon (made by Schneider) for sale for 8-900 USD. I haven't had
the time to look at it yet, but will hopefully do so tomorrow.

Does this lens perform great, or just good?
Is it better or worse than the 21mm/2.8 Elmarit lens? (or other 21mm leitz
lenses?)

The lens is from 1968, are there any special things to look out for/check
before buying it?

I am not sure if the finder is included - if not, how much does such a
finder cost?

Have anyone pictures online that shows it's performance?

- --
Mvh,
Christian Vik

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Leitz 21mm/3.4 Super Angulon)