Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh dear, digital again...OT
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 21:08:28 -0500

If your "friend" cannot get good usable results from a Canon Digital Elph
for web and brochure work, it has to be user error. Either the older
200(2mp) or newer 230(3mp) is enough for web work and brochures. The Elph
230 can even print decent 8x10's.

To try to stay on topic, I would suggest going with the Lika Leica(copyright
SonC) - the Panasonic digital camera with Leica lenses. My 2mp LC-20 has
enough resolution that I even sold an image to a convention company for a
brochure.

Chris
New Orleans