Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 light leak... the solution?
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:56:29 -0600

Hi David,

I suggest that you wait a while to see who will doing Leica warranty
repairs in Canada in place of Lisle Kelco. I expect that an announcement
will be made any day now.

With luck it will be Gerry Smith and Kindermann Canada again (even with
Leica USA as Distributor) and believe me if Gerry Smith can't fix it it
can't be fixed.

Regards,

Greg