Subject: Re: [Leica] Dayton Hamvention Photos
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:41:42 -0500

Jerry

It is a mixed bag these days.  Most of the major radio producers are from
the Far East - Japan, but here are a few still in the US, TenTec is the
largest of the US brands.  The companies you are probably familiar with are
no longer in the business of ham radio but we still have a presence in the
hobby.  Components come from just about every where.  Accessories are also
a mixed bag, but many of the US companies like Vibroplex, Heil Sound, MFJ
and others are still around and doing well.

Gene

                      Jerry Lehrer
                      <jerryleh@pacbell.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Dayton Hamvention Photos
                      -alto.ca.us

                      06/02/2003 04:11 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Gene

I hate to ask this question, but when I was active in the ham world,
ALL of the components were American made.  Is all the stuff now
coming from the Far East?

Jerry

grduprey@rockwellcollins.com wrote:

> Well I finally got around to posting photos from the 2003 Dayton
Hamvention