Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 20
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:02:30 -0500

Jerry

Yup, she sure is, and yes we still do use code.  there are contests built
around making contacts with code and they are some of the most popular
operating events.  From my observations while taking this photo and others
of the little girl, Vibroplex was doing quite well.

Gene

                      Jerry Lehrer
                      <jerryleh@pacbell.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] PAW 20
                      -alto.ca.us

                      06/02/2003 11:31 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Gene

Those are BUGS that she is using!  Do hams really still use code?

Jerry

grduprey@rockwellcollins.com wrote:

> I finally got around to putting a new PAW image up for viewing.  I'm
still
> behind, but will get caught up as is possible.  This one is from the
Dayton