Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicatime in Italy
From: Eduardo Albesi <eduardoalbesi@ciudad.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:10:06 -0300

Dear Claudio,

Leicatime owner, Luigi Crescenzi, is a very respectable person, and has
been in business for almost three decades. He has always a very
interesting stock of highly priced collectibles and unique items. e is
also the maker of a bautiful series of half cases for Leica. I have
done some transactions with him, and I can only praise his very quick
responsiveness and reliability.
Ciao,

Ed Albesi

PS I have no affiliation with Leicatime, I even live in another
Continent!