Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF? Don't wake me
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 17:37:12 -0700

Jeffery L. Smith confessed:
> I hear ya. And my wife doesn't know that a 35/1.2 Nokton is on its way to
> our house, to arrive on Wednesday. I haven't figured out how I'm going to
> explain that one.<<<<

Hi Jeffery,

You too? :-) I have one on the way because I saw the results of Tom
Abrahamsson's a sort time ago and it's quite spectacular.  So I ordered one
immediately.

Now how to slide this by your good wife?  "Why it's a replacement dear for
one of those odd Leica lenses that went bad on me a short time ago. " And
there you go eh? ;-) Piece of cake. Heck unles she's smarter than you about
cameras and lenses you got it made, so go for it. However, pay your own
divorce fees or hospital fees whichever comes first. :-)

That's what I'm using and it's a brand new one as in 53 years married to the
same woman there aren't many she hasn't heard or knows without question when
I'm just plain out lying! :-)

Gee don't all wives know when we're giving them a little white lie?

ted

Replies: Reply from "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu> (Re: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF? Don't wake me)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF? Don't wake me)
Message from "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu> (Re: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF? Don't wake me)