Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 11:49:27 -0400

Yup - It COULD be the Leica M7D - ready to take all your Leica glass and
capture those Leica images on a full-frame, 11 mgp sensor, giving you
Leica images equal or superior to chrome. Or it could be the Leica M7D -
ready to take all your Leica glass and capture those Leica images on a a
6 mgp sensor with a 1.6 ratio, turning your 35 1.4 into a 56 f 1.4 - OR,
it could be a digital version of the old fixed lens Hexar, but with
about a 2.8-4.3 35 mm equiv 35-70 zoom. Who knows? We all will on June
6. :-)