Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 22 Preaching by the side of the road
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 22:25:12 -0400

This past week found me in Birmingham, AL.  As we left the freeway I saw
this man by the side of the road.  After getting the family set up I
returned and shot a roll of film of this Preacher.  John spends Saturday
evenings by the side of the road proselytizing passing motorists.  He is
quite agreeable to conversation and by the number of cars honking has many
agreeing with his message.  For those of you outside the southern US, this
is not unusual behavior.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1527649&size=lg

Comments always welcome.

Don