Subject: [Leica] forsale
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 23:20:38 -0400

Hi everyone,
I have leica R8 in excellent condition + leica 50mm f2 + leica 180mm f2.8 .
both lens are 3 cams lens.  both optics are in excellent condition.  No
scratch nor haze nor fungus.  I only use them for my macro shot and I am not
a pro.  therefore I take care all of my equipment better than taking care my
wife to be :).  Anyway, i would like to sell it for $1500 plus shipping.
Drop me an email if you want picture of those items.
thank you very much
Olivier Nguyen