Subject: [Leica] R4 Winder battery holder
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:52:54 -0400

The battery unit for my R4 Motor Winder is broken. Can anyone tell me where
I can get a replacement? Basically the bolt holder on the smaller 2-cell
holder, in which the 4-cell unit screws into, is cracked. The two battery
compartments cannot be attached together anymore. The unit still works due
to the spring release on the front, but it bothers me to have something that
is broken. Especially on a Leica....

jim mcintyre
mcintyre@ca.inter.net