Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital back for Leica R8/R9
From: "Red Dawn" <reddawn@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:02:55 +0800

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Hemenway" <Jim@hemenway.com>

> You must be young.

being 28....i guess so......by conventional standards...

> That's why I have a split image focusing screen in all of my cameras
> except for the DCS-460, which uses an N90 for a body, it's AF but I use
> manual focus lenses on it.

oh i wan't referring to split image focusing screens - those are not really
electronic focus confirmation tools....

> The "point" is to make focused pictures no matter what method that I
> have to use.

right...agreed..which is why i said if u're already using electronics to
determine focus, AF might be the more straight forward and easier
option......

boon hwee

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> ([Leica] Focus confirmation)
Message from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital back for Leica R8/R9)