Subject: Re: [Leica] New collection of photos
From: "John Evensta" <jevensta@plateautel.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:33:23 -0600

John Beeching wrote:

>I've just put the finishing touches to a collection of photos taken earlier this year. >Most with the 35mm Summicron, a few with the 50mm and a couple with the Tele-Elmarit. >Comments are welscome.
>
>http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/collection/gallery%201.htm
>
>John
>http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/photo.htm

Spectacular photography.  Talk about alienation, incivility, and fear and loathing.  I also like the other folders.  "Museum" shows a fine example of intimidating inter-species eye contact.  The Ecuadoran market pictures in "tristes tropiques", on the other hand, show strength of spirit/family/community at its best. And the two portraits from Panama are incredibly powerful.

John Evensta

Replies: Reply from "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com> (Re: [Leica] New collection of photos)