Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:11:26 -0500

That's funny, I have a Aperture Priority Leica that is 15 years old, Where
have you been??

Gene

                      Jerry Lehrer
                      <jerryleh@pacbell.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Re: Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/26/2003 04:39 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Ted

I think he means that Leica is not at the cutting edge of
camera innovation, which they were in the 1920's and '30's.
But we all acknowledge that, and to restate it is redundant.

Jerry