Subject: Re: [Leica] Focussing screen for R4 query
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:16:33 -0500

Jim

Any Leica dealer should be able to help you.  Or go to Leica directly.    I
somehow damaged my screen recently and got one from Leica as my local
dealer did not have the one I wanted from stock.

Gene

                      "Jim McIntyre"
                      <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>             To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Focussing screen for R4 query
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/24/2003 08:35 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

This is my first post to the listserve. Hopefully it works!

I am looking for a new focussing screen for my R4. I currently have a plain
screen, but I guess my 40+ year old eyes are not what they used to be, and
am having a challege focussing in low light. If anyone has any suggestions
as to where to find a better screen, perhaps a Universal Screen (with the
split prism) or another suggestion, I'd certainly appreciate it. I have a
35
f2.8, 50 f2.0 and a 90 f2.0

Thanks,

Jim