Subject: RE: [Leica] Low light, Noctilux and Color film
From: "Clive Moss" <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 21:45:44 -0500

The biggest problem I have had with color in low light is that the light
source itself (incandescent, fluorescent, or mixed) can give the image weird
color casts -- which may or may not congruent with the desired result. I
often find myself taking the color image to B/W after the fact for that
reason. This is not a Noct specific issue, of course. The Noct is great, if
a tad on the heavy side.
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net