Subject: RE: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 18:49:01 -0400

That's true - in terms of supporting the user base. Of course the
question is - how much of the user base, having invested in the glass
and the bodies, can afford to pay such an extraordinarily high price for
a digital add-on - to only the R8-R9s...don't forget, buy doing this,
they will NOT be support the user base with all the earlier reflexes -
YOU folks would have to pay, what $1600-2000 on TOP of the cost of the
back? So you'd be paying almost $10K for a digital 35 mm camera that
isn't full-frame, when you can get an amazingly good Canon 10D
for...$1500? Is that really supporting the user base?