Subject: [Leica] Low light, Noctilux and Color film
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 13:39:55 -0700

A know a lot of (most?) Leica users shoot in B&W. Most example photographs
I have seen from the Noctilux, Summilux wide open etc. are in B&W, is there
any reason to expect different behaviors on color film (e.g Provia slides)?
I use my 35 summilux asph a lot wide open indoor, and *may* heed the siren
song of the Noctilux but since I shoot only in color (currently), just
wondering what the collective wisdom of the list is.

Thanks.

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>