Subject: Re: [Leica] Michiel's Paw 21
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 22:14:39 +0200

No, I didn't tried that. Actually I didn't know how to do that without a
darkroom.
So I started to experiment a bit with the Gimp and found out. Not too
diffucult after all. This version is now uploaded. Besides burning in
the left side of her face ( there wasn't much detail) I also dodged the
hair on the right a bit.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/21.htm

Thanks,

Michiel Fokkema