Subject: RE: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 15:12:23 -0400

If I didn't like Leica products, Marc, I wouldn't have almost as much
invested in them as I do in the car I drive; I wouldn't risk my paycheck
using them in my work. Try to separate the idea of "liking the
products," from the idea of "worshiping the products" and the company
that produces them; try to separate the concept of "liking the products"
from the concept of needing to reinforce ones sense of self-worth by
proclaiming ones ownership of expensive, name-brand products; and try to
separate "liking the products" from any unwillingness to discuss the
products with an open mind. There is a difference. Honest. ;-)