Subject: [Leica] Mark Pope's PAW week 21 part 2 (Non-digital)
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 17:17:23 +0100

Dear all,

as it is a bank holiday weekend in the UK, I decided to take Friday off to
make the weekend a bit longer.  After having seen the weather forecast and
nearly trading my gear for a Nikonos outfit ;-) I decided to brave the
elements and have a go at some street photography.  The results can be seen
at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/Galleries/PAW/index.htm

Street photography isn't usually my 'thing' and I get pretty nervous taking
pictures of strangers whether I ask them (as I did in a couple of cases) or
not.  However, I am fairly pleased with the results and delighted with the
Voigtlander 28mm Ultron lens, which appears to be a very solid performer.

Comments, criticism, plaudits or whatever welcome on or off-list

regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk