Subject: [Leica] FS Friday Epson Stylus Photo 1280
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 20:57:12 -0400

Printer is 6 months old, has had light use with quad black inks,
currently loaded with original Epson inks, works perfectly, original
packaging. I'm only selling because I moved up to the 2200. I thought I
would keep the 1280 for B&W -- but then I bought the hardware and
software to make custom profiles for the 2200 and now I don't need the
quad black system :-)

I would prefer to sell in the Greater New York area, I will travel
anywhere within 150 miles if there is an opportunity to make some
pictures (Boston, maybe Philly, or even Montreal). Otherwise I pay
someone to pack and ship it, and you add that cost to my price of $250.

J. Gilbert Plantinga
New Paltz, NY
jgp@gilplant.com