Subject: [Leica] Capa's Russian Journal
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:48:22 -0400

Fellow Luggers,
    Since Nathan mentioned how much he liked Robert Capa and John
Steinbeck's "A Russian Journal."
    This gives me the excuse to mention the American Masters show on Robert
Capa called "Love & War." It will air on your local Public Broadcast Station
on April 28th. Check your local listings....
    I have a copy of show, and it is very interesting, if not completely
accurate.
    There are plenty of NEW Capa photos both by him and of him.
Happy Snaps,
Sal

Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA