Subject: Re: [Leica] Carrying multiple bodies...
From: "Barney Quinn" <Barney.Quinn@noaa.gov>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 15:30:09 -0400

Tina,

I'd be scared, too. But, hang in there. One of my kids is a Physician. He's an
epidemiologist who has decided to devote his life to trying to reduce infant
mortality due to things such as malaria and diarrhea in poor African nations.
(Needless to say he shoots with a Nikon! :-) There, we're on topic now! ) His
roommate in medical school became an Orthopedic surgeon. The reason he did was that
when he was a student he got to work with a patient who was totally crippled
because of a bad hip. They replaced the hip. This person was up and walking,
admittedly with some help, two or three days later. That struck him as such miracle
that he decided that that is what he wanted to do with his life. It can make a very
dramatic difference. I hope that it does for you.

Barney