Subject: [Leica] Photo Village
From: Will von Dauster <vondauster@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 07:30:25 -0600

Hi All,

Please let me add my unconditional recommendation of Photo Village. I
ordered a Canon 10D (sorry Ted, but it beats Leica's digital
SLR...sic.) from them on Friday evening. It showed up yesterday as
promised, nicely packed and working perfectly so far. I dealt with Liz,
not Rich directly, and couldn't be happier.

BTW, the 10D is an astonishingly good image-capture device. When flush
with more cash than present, I will probably get the Novoflex adapter
for Leica R lenses and use the camera in manual-focus, aperture
priority mode when ultimate image quality is required, as does my
friend Bill N. in Denver. Canon's lenses work better than usual with
the 10D, not surprising since the smaller image sensor (1.6x) uses only
the center imaging area of any lens.

Will von Dauster
Denver

Replies: Reply from "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo Village)