Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW week 21 -- wide winter and spring
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 06:15:28 -0500

Clive,

I live in the metro Chicago area. Good dealers are, Central on State Street,
Calumet, and Helix on Racine and 290. Helix has the goods on display both
film and digital. Helix has four or more stories of photo equipment. Central
has as much in film as Helix except it's in a 20' wide storefront. :-)

Sam Krneta