Subject: [Leica] R5 display keeps flashing
From: "David Strang" <dstrang@chartermi.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:43:00 -0400

I was hoping someone with R5 experience can answer this question: why do my
P(program)
and T(shutter priority) viewfinder lights flash? My R7 does not do this with
the same lenses.
The lenses are set to the minimum aperature and T or P set and the mode
light (T or P) flash
continuously. What have I forgotten? I've searched the R5 manual and can
only find mention
of the 16mm and 19mm lens causing this condition.  I have this happen with
the 90 Summilux
and 35 Summicron.

Fortunately, I mainly use the manual and aperature priority modes.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dave Strang

Replies: Reply from "Phil Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com> (Re: [Leica] R5 display keeps flashing)