Subject: Re: [Leica] Wide angles lens
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 15:58:18 +0200

Hello Claudio,

I have a 28 but have lent to my father in law because I hardly use it.
I've had a 21 but that has been sold becaue I never used it. However,
the 24 seems to suit me very wel and is for me the perfect lens between
the 35 and the 15.
The 35 is my standard lens. The 28 is just not wide enough and the 21 is
too wide.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema