Subject: Re: [Leica] Reworked sleepy anesthetist image
From: Eduardo Albesi <eduardoalbesi@ciudad.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 13:23:35 -0300

Tom,

As an eye ER surgeon, I can tell the last of the two images is quite
similar to the way I see my staff when operating late at night at the
hospital. It gives the idea of the fuzziness that seems to cover
everything around you and what you're doing in the operating room.

Anyway, as a photographer or a spectator, I find the previous version
less confusing, as the sharpness of focus on her face pops it up from
the white background area.

I think the first view may be a little restrictive and subjective, but
perhaps closer to my reality. However, as a portrait, I like more the
sharper version.

Best regards,

Eduardo Albesi
Buenos Aires