Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] word on the street - Now OT
From: "Seth Rosner" <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:17:50 -0400

Hi Jerry-Frank - or - Frank-Jerry:

> Now how does one get Putt's newsletter?
> Jerry

Reminds me of a dinner a friend invited me to 20 years ago specifically to
introduce me to another friend of his. My friend thought we'd get on well
as, in fact, we did.
The fellow, board chairman of a Fortune 200 company,was an inspired
entrepreneur whom I represented personally for a decade thereafter.

Back to the dinner. It ends, he asks me for my card which I give him. I ask
for his which he hands me. It bears his name and underneath the word:
"Chairman." Nothing else.

I turn it over. Nothing. I laugh and ask, Peter, how do I call you? He
answers: you don't, I call you.

Seth

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] word on the street - Now OT)