Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron 90 advise
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:29:08 -0600

The 90/2.8 TE can best be said to have significant sample variation.
Some are troubled with flare, some with fogging while others are the
darlings of their owners. Mine was prone to flare and I was delighted
with its replacement, the current 90/2.8 Elmarit-M. YMMV but please
test any T-E carefully and always make sure you can return it if need
be.

John Collier