Subject: [Leica] Panasonic/Leica Digital
From: "Kevin Argue" <kargue@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 22:28:09 -0400

I had the pleasure of working on a PR photo job tonight in my home town of
St. Catharines, Ontario. The photos were of a new wing of a local government
run home for the elderly. A section of the new wing was dedicated to the
local Legion and one room after its former president now deceased. On hand
for the dedication was the widow, son, daughter and son in law. The son in
law was the distinguised Canadian actor Grahame Greene. While he is camera
shy, media shy and insisted on staying in the background he did shoot
pictures for himself. He used the new Panasonic/Leica digital camera. After
most of the guests and media left he began to show me his pics. The quality
was pretty good. I only wish he would have let me take his picture.

Cheers,
Kevin Argue