Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Dayton Hamvention
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:48:46 -0500

Jerry

No-Code Technician license has been around for over 10 years.  Privileges
are from 6 meters up.

Gene

                      Jerry Lehrer
                      <jerryleh@pacbell.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] OT - Dayton Hamvention
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/14/2003 11:16 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Ernie

No code?  Really?  When I got my license there was only one
kind, FULL.   I only got it so that I could build and use radio
control model airplanes, but my interest grew.  It was the big
thing in high school to have a ham license.  (Our school had a
station.)

Just as in college, the big thing was to have a pilots license for
all of us Aero Engineer types.

Jerry