Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Dayton Hamvention
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:55:31 -0500

Bill there is still alot of it out there and working just as good as 30 +
years ago.  I love my station for its reliability and simplicity of
operation.  I also am in the Collins Collectors Assn. and am on the Dayton
CCA Dinner committee this year.

Gene
K1GD

                      "Bill Grimwood"
                      <bill@grimwood.net>                 To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] OT - Dayton Hamvention
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/14/2003 08:54 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Thanks for the information.  I am getting interested in owning a Collins
station.

Bill Grimwood

W4WEG