Subject: Re: [Leica] Replacement PX625 batteries
From: Alan Walsh <alanwalsh@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 23:23:07 +1000

Thanks Nathan (and also Don, Daniel, Rei and John).

I'll check out the batteries to see if they are fake (sob). I think
John's re-calibration suggestion is perhaps the best alternative,
although a local (Australian) technician told me that it wasn't
possible with the meter circuit on the M5. I guess I'll be talking to
Sherry.

Thanks all.

Alan Walsh