Subject: Re: [Leica] (OT) Billinghams in London; Leica script
From: Simon Lamb <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 01:05:34 +0100

Nathan

Cameraworld used to be a Leica and Contax dealer but they didn't get much
trade so they stopped to concentrate on the lower end Nikons, Canons and P&S
cameras.

You may know the following but just in case:

Richard Caplan is well worth a visit for new and used Leica, Contax and
other goodies.  Pied Bull Yard is also worth a visit.  You have The Classic
Camera with just about everything Leica make in stock,  Jessops
Photographica for older and vintage cameras (always a good stock of
Rolleiflexes) and York Cameras for Nikon and Canon.

One last shop worth a browse is RG Lewis in Holborn.  A long time Leica
dealer, a Contax dealer and lots of second hand equipment.  Len is the main
Leica man and a nice chap as well.

Have a good trip.

Simon