Subject: Re: [Leica] Photodo
From: Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:42:20 -0500

On Tue, 13 May 2003 09:05:50 +0200, Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
wrote:

> Sometimes it helps to solve such problems if you change your browser.
> Could be the case here as they have moved to another server and made
> several other changes.
>> For several weeks now, I've been unable to access the MTF graphs at
>> Photodo.com. Anyone else having the same problem?

Not a browser problem. The main pages reference a hard coded IP address
(193.14.88.41) for the charts that is not pingable right now.

However, while poking around to see what was going on, I found a
fascinating dissertation entitled "Economics of Third Party Lens
Introductions". It has some dated data, and a huge collection of posts from
newsgroups and mailing lists (including the LUG) on the the same subject.

http://medfmt.8k.com/third/economics.html
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net